Little Bud Kids Spin-and-Read CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) word builder blocks are inspired by the Montessori educational philosophy that children learn best when given the opportunity for hands-on, multi-sensory self-directed exploration. These educational blocks are a foundational Montessori material that not only introduces reading through letter blending and rhyming, but encourages learning through independent play and self-empowerment.
Each of the 5 wooden rods features one vowel and a set of consonants that rotate. Children can discover how they can control words through manipulating these blocks, thus allowing them to see words transform such as changing CAT < HAT and HAT < BAG.
- TEACHES READING: Children are introduced to reading and simple 3-letter CVC words through this tactile, movable CVC phonics toy. The set creates 60+ real and common words plus much more for further decoding practice.
- SELF-DIRECTED & SELF-CORRECTIVE: Complete with a set of 30 game flashcards that grow with the beginner reader. The flashcards are double-sided, boundable, multi-purpose, and heavy duty. They are designed to engage readers of all levels. One side of the flashcards features a picture with the corresponding word, while the other side features just a picture. This self-corrective feature allows children to learn independently.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: Compact with bounded flashcards & a travel tote bag = the perfect on-the-go toddler toy.
- GIFTABLE & COMPREHENSIVE: Storage gift box + 26 pages of downloadable CVC worksheets + phonics game ideas
- ECO-FRIENDLY & DURABLE: Made with durable & sustainable solid German beech wood, a hardwood that will keep its shape and beauty for years.
SAFE & NON-TOXIC: 3rd-party certified to meet and exceed all US Toy Safety Regulations (ASTM-F963 and CA Prop 65). Our Spin-and-Read Blocks use non-toxic paint & finishing and are free from harmful metals or chemicals.
A *SPIN* ON VALUE
Little Bud Kids Spin-and-Read manipulative alphabet blocks are the only all-in-one wooden phonetic reading blocks on the market. We provide all you need to get started for your pre-k child or kindergartener - from alphabet letter sound guides to bonus downloadable reading and writing worksheets and phonic activities for your 3, 4, 5, and 6-year-old. Get your portable, Montessori movable alphabet set today!