- Toilet paper roll
- Paint - we recommend pink and red for the love theme!
- Paper - plain white printer paper is great for artwork, but larger butcher paper style is best for wrapping paper
- A small plate to put the paint on
1. The first step is creating your stamp! Simply fold your toilet roll in half horizontally, and then bend to create a heart shape.
2. Squeeze out some paint on your plate - enough to dip the end of your stamp into.
3. Dip the toilet roll heart stamp into the paint and then press onto your paper! You can create a pattern, or use different colours of paint to create lots of heart stamps.
That's it! I'd love to see your artwork, so tag us @bookieboobox